YOUR FINE ART WEDDING ALBUM OPTIONS
Your fine art wedding album will be individually designed by me, before it's then beautifully hand-crafted right here in Melbourne by Seldex, Australia's leading manufacturer of custom designed wedding albums, and one of the best regarded album companies in the world.
Printed on fine art, archival paper that will last lifetimes, it will be bound, stitched and covered using only premium, quality materials. As part of the process, I need your help to select your leather, font and embossing colour.
A basic font is included in the cost of your album, but you might like to indulge in a beautiful premium designer font that will make you feel all warm and fuzzy before you even open the album! You even have the option to use the same font used on your wedding invitation or stationery - I'll just need to be able to source the font so keep that in mind.
See below to view your options, along with a number of examples to help you decide. Once you've made your selection, there's a form to fill out at the bottom of this page - I'll then mock up a cover for you and include it your online album draft so you can visualise exactly how your finished album will look. If you don't like it, we can try a different combination!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email me.
STEP 1: SELECT your LEATHER
- Genuine premium leather
- 8 unique colours
- Extremely hard-wearing
* Colours are as accurate as possible however may vary slightly from the finished product due to the nature of leather.
STEP 2: SELECT YOUR FONT & EMBOSS COLOUR
- Standard font included at no extra cost (simple block letters)
- Premium embossing available for $110 (requires a custom stamp to be made just for your names)
- Choose from 9 gorgeous premium designer fonts, or use the font from your wedding stationery *
- Choose from Gold, Copper, Silver, Black, White or Blind embossing
- Click the thumbnails below to view various examples
Standard font (included)
Premium Font: "Argentinian Nights"
Premium Font: "Autumn in November"
Premium Font: "Amethyst"
Premium Font: "Jacques & Gilles"
Premium Font: "Asterism"
Premium Font: "Mellony"
Premium Font: "Ostrich"
Premium Font: "Carolyna"
Premium Font: "Wisdom Script"
Step 3: COMPLETE THE FORM
Complete the form below and I'll incorporate your selection into your album draft. If you don't like it, no sweat - we'll try another combo!